10/13/2006

I Like Waffles

I was just listening to an interview that Jerry Springer (acclaimed liberal) did on the Bob and Tom show last Friday. Jerry thinks the election would have the same results if held today, as it will if we wait until November 7. He doesn't think anyone is undecided.


Where have you been if you're not yet decided whether you think this governement is doing a good job or not?
I'm undecided. I don't think it's quite as simple as Jerry says. It's not simply about whether or not the folks in charge are doing a good job. It's also about whether or not the other folks can do it any better. That's what they haven't convinced me of yet.

The point of the interview was to plug Jerry's stint on Dancing With The Stars even though it moved over into politics. If you haven't seen the show, Jerry ain't very good. He's moved on through all the eliminations because of audience votes, not a decision by the judges. One of the show hosts, speculated on the appeal of Jerry. His theory... Jerry is the only guy on the show that "exudes heterosexuality". So we're back to the theory that guys who get into ballroom dancing are gay. Personally, I got into ballroom dancing to meet chicks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Yes but if you go there to meet the ladies and they all assume--hey, he's gay and thus relegate you to the category of not a guy they could date...then have you achieved anything?

10:15 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger W said...

Ladies know that isn't true. And they have a much better sense of when a guy is gay than another guy. To the best of my knowledge, none of the people I met while ballroom dancing thought I was gay. Maybe it was just obvious from how I was drooling on my instructor.

12:39 PM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home