5/14/2008

Visit the Village

Now that we have kiddos, The Mrs has decreed that we're moving out of Davidson County so they don't have to go to school here. As a consequence, we decided to move out to Mount Juliet. I'm excited about living out there, but I'm going to miss Old Hickory Village. It's a pretty neat little place with a lot of history. Our house was built around the end of World War I and is on the National Register of Historic places. It'll be nice to have more space. Babies have a lot of stuff and we have it crammed everywhere in this place. It was cozy when the two of us lived here, now it's just cramped.


One of my early posts on this blog was about the Village, and the home tour in 2006. Some of the links in that old post are out-dated, but you can go here to read more about the history of the Village. Now I'm going to give a little (a very little) free advertising for the 2008 home tour, which is this Saturday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you and your nosey Mrs. have moved. Can't say any of us here on Jones St. miss you at all. Too bad those twins will grow up to be as fat and ugly as you Wes. The village has enough jerks in it already so we are SO happy you are gone.

10:28 PM, July 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually Wes,I will miss you, and I don't even know who you are. We need more families in the Village, as opposed to codes nazis and such.
(u know who u are)
Have a good and happy life, and I wish nothing but the best for you, your wife, and your children.

5:39 AM, September 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home