12/08/2006

Too Much Reading Of Blogs

This is how you know you spend too much time reading blogs…..

I was reading something by a large strangely colored local blogger recently, and out of nowhere a thought popped into my head. “He seems like just the kind of guy The Librarian is looking for.” In case it isn’t obvious, The Librarian is a female friend of mine who is currently single. And has similar taste in movies and reading among other things.


I don’t know if it’s the diamond commercials or my own current romantic situation, but it just struck me funny that I made that connection. Even stranger, it struck me even funnier that I didn’t make the connection sooner. And strangest of all…. The Librarian didn’t reject the idea out of hand when I told her the story.

So Mystery Blogger, if you read this….. call me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Well, it's hard to call when I don't have a phone number....

But I am doing it this way...

Drop me a line at bigorangemichael at gmail dot com.

1:59 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

What about Suzy Kulver? or Michelle Geller?

2:06 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Well, Ms Gellar is married and I'd hate to have to fight off Joe Namath cause even as an old guy, he could whip my rear...

8:18 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger W said...

The email is in the mail Michael.

8:23 PM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home