5/01/2006

Again With The Cynicism

I've posted before on my dissapointments with Tennessee's athletic teams, both professional and college level. Today I'm seriously considering adding the Predators to the list.

In their playoff series with the San Jose Sharks they totally succumed to what I'm going to start calling the Tennessee Syndrome. I greatly admire how well they did during the regular season. They made us proud. But they essentially just choked in the playoffs.

They started off with a bang, winning the first game, but then they gave it up. I give them credit for all their skill, but it looked like they just gave up at the end. That was some seriously lackluster playing in every game in this series except the first. I've seen them play with fire, and the fire went out in Game 2. I think they used it all up in that last game with the Red Wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home