4/19/2006

Again With The Double Standard (Sorta)

Yesterday I posted about the double standard when it comes to adults having sex with minors. I just ran into an interesting movie review related to that topic.

Hard Candy seems to be a movie about revenge. A guy meets a 14 year old girl online. They get together at a coffee bar and end up deciding on a more personal rendezvous. Once they get behind closed doors he falls to the floor drugged. It turns out this 14 year old girl has decided to punish guys who have sex with underage girls, and she’s doing it one man at a time in a very personal way.

I haven’t seen this movie yet, but from what I hear it’s very interesting in a disturbing sort of way. If anyone in Nashville is brave enough to show it, I just might go see it. And no doubt squirm in my seat the entire time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home