4/10/2006

The Ghost In The Machine

Today's alternate title "Blogger Is A Big Fat Liar".

I was starting to wonder about the total lack of comments. Then my brilliant, vivacious, and wise mentor pointed out that I probably had comment moderation turned on. Turns out she was right.

I had that feature turned off when I started the blog, but apparently blogger turned it on at some point in late February. Go figure.

One of these days I'm going to unlazy and spiff up the place with some links and my email. In the meantime, if anyone wants to get in touch, I can be reached at jstspanit AT aol DOT com. (I'm not sure why I bother trying to fool spambots, I already get at leat 30 spam emails a day.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt B said...

Just keep those compliments coming. That's all I ask.

9:40 AM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home