1/05/2007

I Need A Beach

I got lucky. With all the wedding planning going on I managed to get put in charge of the honeymoon. I’m not sure I like all this pressure, but it beats having to help plan the wedding.
We’re thinking Caribbean, or maybe the Florida Keys at the moment because we’ll both need some relaxation after all the wedding/moving stress, and we’re going in March so a beach vacation sounds really appealing after a Nashville winter. I’m really interested in The Bahamas, though I’m not sure why.

I've been seriously considering Hawaii as well. I don't think it's going to happen since we only have the week of The Future Mrs. W's spring break. It just seems like too much travel time to really be able to enjoy the islands. And my suggestion of Vegas for a few days after the wedding and Hawaii this summer didn't go over that well.

We’re seriously considering an all-inclusive along the lines of Sandals. I like the all-inclusive concept so I don’t have to keep track of spending and worry about going over budget. And a couples only place might be the best way to have a beach vacation and avoid the hordes of college spring breakers.

So, anyone have advice for me? Non-Caribbean and non-beach suggestions are welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no experience here, but I would not want to go someplace I had not been before and had lots of exciting things I wanted to do/see/experience. As I hope to be rather busy just enjoying being married and on a honeymoon. Go for simple!

12:40 PM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home