4/08/2009

Hatin' On The Garden State


The show Jersey Boys finished its' run TPAC last week so I've been walking past their merch and signs in the lobby every morning as I trudge off to my cubicle. Every day I walked by this particular warning sign at the entrance to the performance hall. Profanity warnings I'm used to, and I suppose I can understand. But this is just hilarious. If I was from New Jersey I'd probably be annoyed by how it plays to some overly simple stereotypes.
Not just profane vocabulary. Not authentic Jersey vocabulary, which I would assume meant accents. But authentic, profane, Jersey vocabulary.

Now couple that with this post that I saw recently at Looky Daddy! (a transplanted Texan who lives in New Jersey). Awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan11@gmail.com

3:37 AM, February 19, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home